Easy, No Hassle Returns
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No problem! If for any reason you are unhappy with a purchase we’ll provide a fast refund or exchange and never charge a restocking fee. All returns for exchange or refund must be returned within 7 days from receipt date, be in new condition and include original product packaging.
Return & Exchange Instructions:
- Contact us at 0474-2747768 within 7 days from the date your package arrives for your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
Note: Returns and exchanges must be in new condition and include original product packaging. The Manufacturer’s packaging must be clear of writings or markings. Do not use the manufacturer’s product box as the shipping container. International customers are responsible for related shipping fees during the exchange process.
Exchanges: There are two exchange methods available at The Helmet Shop:
- Regular exchange : Once we receive the item(s) back for inspection, we will ship out the replacement items. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Cross-ship : For the fastest service, The Helmet Shop can cross-ship orders that were purchased with a credit card. The Helmet Shop will temporarily charge your credit cart for the cost of the replacement item(s) plus shipping. When The Helmet Shop receives the item(s) being cross-shipped, the additional charge for the item(s) will be refunded.
Refunds: Credit card refunds are credited back to the card used for the original purchase.
- The Helmet Shop is not responsible for any damage or loss of returned packages and we suggest that you insure the returned package(s) through the carrier. We cannot process refunds on damaged items; damaged items will be returned to the customer via ground shipping.
- Before sending any item(s), you must call to get prior authorization before returning any item, regardless of reason, to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- The Helmet Shop cannot accept returned merchandise without an RMA. The RMA number should be written on the shipping label or visible on the shipping box.
- Please note that third-party shippers, such as Bluedart and similar companies, may add charges to normal ground shipping costs. The Helmet Shop does not reimburse these charges. Do not return any items COD; our returns department cannot accept COD returns.
- Parts that have been installed (or damaged while attempting to install) and/or used in any manner will not be accepted for return.
- If The Helmet Shop originally shipped your item(s) at no charge, shipping cost will be deducted on a flat return transaction. Or, 100% of your original order can be applied to your store account towards future purchases.
- All closeout and clearance merchandise sales are final and cannot be refunded. Exchanges or manufacturers defect are not acceptable.